Lithium Battery Charging Board TP 4056 Micro USB with Protection
Using the module
- Connect micro USB cable for power, or 5V DC to pads marked IN+ and IN- on left-hand side of the module
- Connect cell to charge to B+/B- pads on right-hand side of module
- A load (something for the battery to power) can be connected to the OUT+/OUT- pads on the right-hand side
- Important! Disconnect load when charging
- The red LED indicates chaging in progress, green LED indicates charging has finished.
- Never charge your battery at a rate greater than 1C.
- Input voltage – 5V via microUSB or solder pads on left-hand side of module
- Full charge voltage – 4.2V
- Charging current – 1A by default.
- However you can change this by changing the 1k2 resistor next to the “IN-” pad the bottom-left of the board.
- See the Rprog table on page three of the TP4056 data sheet for different values and matching charging currents