MAX 7219 8X8 dot matrix module LED For Arduino & other
This product is a serially driven 8×8 LED Matrix which powered by MAX7219.The 8×8 LED Matrix is easy to use and compatible with Arduino, only needs three data lines and two power lines. It can be used in lots of place like various types of electronic display panels. You can make your applications more vivid because of the LED brightness adjustment can be implemented in software. For the kit of this module
13 in stock
MAX 7219 8X8 dot matrix module
– Integrating serial nput/output common cathode display driver, connects microprocessor to 8-digit or 7-digit LED display, bar graph display and 64 red LED.
– Operating Voltage: DC 5V
– With 4 screws holes, hole diameter: Approx. 3 mm/ 0.12 inch
– With input and output interfaces
– Supports several module cascade
– Module Dimensions: Approx. 32 ×32 ×13 mm/ 1.26 ×1.26 ×0.51 inch
– As the pictures show, the input port is in the left side of module, and the onput port is in the right left of that.
– When only control a single module, just need to connect the input port to CPU.
– When connect more modules, input port of the first module should connect CPU, onput port of that connects the input port of the second module, and the onput port of the second module connects the input port of the third module, and so on.
– Taking 51-Single Chip Micyoco as an example:
– VCC connects to 5V
– GND connects to GND
– DIN connects to P2.2
– CS connects to P2.1
– CLK connects to P2.0
1 Piece of PCB Board
1 Piece of AS Dot Matrix LED Module
2 Pieces of 1×8 Round Hole Female Header
2 Pieces of 5P Looper
1.Please don’t connect VCC and GND inversely, lest the chip is burnt out.
2.When MCU-51 P0 port controls, the pull-up resistor must be connected, and the suggested resistance is about 4.7K-10K.
3.Please insert the dot matrix to the round hole block firstly, and then insert the round hole block to the PCB board for weing.
4.Please hold the side of dot matrix with words towards yourself, and the PIN of this side is on the order of 12345, from left to right.