R307 Fingerprint Module Reader Sensor
R 307 Features:
- The R307 Optical Fingerprint Module integrates fingerprint algorithm chip with functions such as fingerprint entry, image processing, feature extraction, template generation, template storage, fingerprint comparison (1:1) and fingerprint search (1:N).
- The fingerprint readers can conduct secondary development and can be embedded into various end products such as: access control, attendance, safety deposit box, car door locks.
- Low power consumption, low cost, small size, excellent performance.
- Professional optical technology, precise module manufacturing technic.
- Good image processing capability can successfully capture images up to resolution 500 DPI.
- Fingerprint detection function.
R 307 Specification:
Supply voltage: DC 4.2–6.0V
Working current: 50mA (typical)
Peak current: 75mA
Fingerprint image entry time: <0.1s
Acquisition window area: 14*18 mm
Comparison method (1:1)
Search method (1:N)
Template file: 512 bytes
Storage capacity: 1000 pieces
Security level: 5 levels (low to high: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
False acceptance rate (FAR): <0.0001%
False Rejection Rate (FRR): <1.0%
Search time: <0.2s
Host computer interface: RS232 (TTL logic level), USB
Communication baud rate: (9600xN)bps, N=1~12 (By default, N=6, baud rate = 57600bps)
Working environment: -20~45℃, 10%-85% RH (no condensation)
Storage environment: -40~55℃, <85% H (no condensation)
1 x R307 Optical Fingerprint Module
1 x Cable