4Pin Digital Thermal Thermistor Temperature Sensor Module For Arduino
1. Using the NTC thermistor sensor , good sensitivity
2. The comparator output signal clean waveform is good , driving ability, than 15mA.
3. Adjust the temperature distribution bit detection threshold
4. Working voltage 3.3V-5V
5. The output format : Digital switching output (0 and 1)
6. With bolt holes for easy installation
7. A small board PCB size : 3.2cm x 1.4cm
8. Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
Module for use:
1. The thermal resistance of the module is very sensitive to the ambient temperature , generally used to detect the ambient temperature ;
2. Through the adjustment of the potentiometer , can change the temperature detection threshold (ie, temperature control value) , if necessary to control the ambient temperature is 50 degrees , the module in the corresponding ambient temperature to which the green light , DO output is HIGH level falls below the set temperature value, the output is high , the green light does not shine ;
3. DO output can be directly connected with the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low , thereby detecting the ambient temperature changes ;
4. DO OUR outputs can directly drive the relay module , which can be composed of a thermostat to control the operating temperature of related equipment can also be connected to the fan used to heat and other ;
5. The detection range of the module’s temperature 20-80 °C ;
6. This module can also be replaced with a wire temperature sensor for water temperature, water tank controlled.