A4988 driver 3D Printer Module Stepper Motor Driver with heat sink
A4988 is a complete micro-stepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed decay modes. A4988 converter is the key to the easy implementation. There are no phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to program. A4988 interface is very suitable for complex microprocessor is unavailable or is overburdened.
In the micro-step operation, A4988 chopping control inside automatically selects the current decay mode (Slow or Mixed). Mixed decay current control scheme results in reduced audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption. Internal synchronous rectification control circuitry is provided to improve the pulse-width modulation (PWM) operation power consumption. Internal circuit protection includes: thermal shutdown with hysteresis, under-voltage lockout (UVLO), and crossover-current protection. Special power sequencing.
This package is Pb (suffix-T), with 100% matte tin lead frame plating.
Specifications and Features :
- Supply Voltage : 8-35 VDC.
- Current : 1.0A (no heatsink ).
- Current : 2.0A (with heat-sinking).
- logic input : 3 – 5.5V .
- Automatic current decay mode detection / choice.
- Mixed with slow current decay mode.
- The low power dissipation of synchronous rectifier.
- Internal UVLO(ultra voltage lockout).
- Crossover current protection.
- Thermal shutdown circuit.
- Ground fault protection.
- Loading and short circuit protection.
- The optional five-step mode: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16.
1 pc A4988 driver 3D Printer
1 Pc Heat Sink
For Tutorial Please Click Bellow Link