ST-Link V2 Mini STM8 STM32 Simulator Download Programmer
Functions and features:
- support the whole series of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple interface (including power supply), 4 line speed, stable work; Interface definition shell directly address! Don’t need to read instructions!
- support all series STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as IAR, STVD etc.) are supported.
- support firmware upgrade automatically, to ensure that the ST company product support. When they leave the firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2. The J17. S4.
- + 5 v power supply output, output it can protect the I/O port, not afraid of error cause damage of ST – LINK V2!
- easy interface to use pure copper plating 2.54 spacing horn, with 20 cm dupont line, can deal with different target board line sequence, flexible connection;
- use U disk aluminum alloy shell to protect the mainboard, convenient to carry, not afraid of static electricity, not afraid of tumbling.
Support the software version is as follows:
- ST cc-link Utility 2.0 and above
- the STVD 2 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
For Tutorial Please Click Bellow Button